Loan Enquiries +
All banks have reduced interest rates drastically & Save Rs.2.25L in loan under PMAY scheme. This is the right time & best opportunity for first time buyers! Each flat is unique & this is the last chance to own our flat in this budget! HURRY, Its NOW (or) NEVER!..
The loan amount depends on a number of factors such as age, income, number of dependents, qualifications, assets and liabilities, income stability, business, profits, etc.
However, there are ways in which to increase loan eligibility and amount. If a spouse or fiancee is earning, applying together as co-applicants can increase chances of a larger loan amount. In such cases, proof of marriage must be submitted. On the contrary, if there are any co-owners they must necessarily be co-applicants. Providing additional security like bonds, fixed deposits and LIC policies may also help to enhance eligibility. However, the most important factor in sanctioning loans is repayment ability. The total cost includes registration charges, transfer charges and stamp duties.
Home Loan +To be eligible for a home loan, the applicant must be at least 21 years of age with a regular source of income from employment or self-employment. The loan must terminate before or when the applicant turn 65 years of age. The applicant should also posses at least 6 months of income proof.
Documents Required for Home Loans +Documents required for self-employed persons:
- Last 3 years IT Returns with computation of income along with schedules with auditor attestation.
- Last 1 year current account bank statement
- Last 6 months Savings Bank Statement
- Age, Address and I.D Proof of all directors
- Company Pan Card
- Colour photograph of all directors
- One Processing fee Cheque
- Memorandum and Articles of association
- List of directors if it is a private limited or limited company
- Share holding pattern if it is a Private limited or Limited company
- Partnership deed if it is a partnership firm
- Company address proof
- Last 3 months payslip
- Last 6 months statement where your salary being credited
- Appointment order (If the present company is more than 3 years it is not required.)
- Relieving order if any (If the present company is more than 3 years it is not required.)
- Form 16 for 1 year
- Pan Card front and back side
- Address Proof
- One Colour Photo
- Co-applicant age, id, address and signature proof.
- Co-applicant photo
- One processing fee Cheque. (From the salary account)
Above is tentative list, you can check for exact details & current interest rates:For AXIS BANK, PNB BANK – Mr.Ravi Madivaanan - 98415 83061
For HDFC BANK – Mr.Saravanan – 98841 95951
For HDFC BANK, AXIS BANK - S.RAMESH - 98841 67333, R.T.BALAJI - 98841 53428